Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sometimes I wonder, why I do the things I do..


ITS RAINING CATS AND DOGS NOW
AND ITS GG TO PANGKANG ALR.
no umbrella mannnnnnnnz.ugh. pls rain till 7 den stop.
by then timing just nice! hahaha

anw, i was deciding if i should change to wordpress
so that i can private some of my post. so that it will be easier for me?
so il probably do so ? but like quite troublesome leh
had a hard time waking up this morning man.

went to mbs for meeting ytd and gt off work early from thr.(Y)
goodie good ! meet up w hx and went to telok blangah w him
damn stresssss.
his parents fetchd me back ard 11ish.

gg to TTSH for my appt tmr alr!
so scared!!! scared it will cost a bomb! :(
but my wrist have been giving me problem recently.
like keep aching. :/
hope my puzzle will be solved tmr man srsly.

so hungry now.
cant wait to faster go nex and meet aiai alr
hurry 7 !!
wkends are coming! whoopeedoo! :D
alright tchao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home